US president not replicating virus, says doctor; Europe records 100,000 daily cases for first time; Canada at ‘tipping point’. Follow latest updates
- Trump returns to public events with ‘law and order’ speech at White House
- Make masks compulsory in UK workplaces, say doctors
- Spain declares emergency in Madrid as Berlin emerges as hotspot
- UK workers to get two-thirds of wages if firms told to shut
- See all our coronavirus coverage
More on what the statement does not say:
Just in: Memo from Trump’s physician.
It notably does not say the president, who’s now appearing at public events, has tested negative for the coronavirus.
It also does not specify what his current treatment plan is or whether he’s still on his experimental drug cocktail. pic.twitter.com/OYQbhX28CI
The statement from White House physician Sean Conley also seems to indicate that Trump had a fever 24 hours ago:
Conley says Trump now meets “CDC criteria for the safe discontinuation of isolation” and “is no longer considered a transmission risk to others.” Intriguingly, he says Trump has been “fever free for well over 24 hours,” which raises question of whether he had fever a day ago.
Sahred From Source link World News